Product Reviews > Accessories > Immersion Research Klingon Empire spray skirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Immersion Research Klingon Empire spray skirt

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

09-05-2012

I recently purchased an Immersion Research skirt, the Klingon Empire to replace my old Shockwave plus to something that can handle the tough edges of a glass sea kayak. I have owned Just about every other brand of skirt which are good skirts and kept me mostly dry. The Klingon Empire keeps my boat dryer than I ever expected. After a 7 hour of rough water and surf day at Matanzas, Florida, I believe the only water in my boat was from my wet shoes and splash before the skirt was on. The skirt is reinforced with Kevlar along with an extra thick bungee. I can't see myself ever buying any other skirt.

To give it a 10 rating would be cheating the skirt from a good rating. It deserves a rating of 12. if you are reading this review to decide what's your next skirt for your boat, this is it!
Boats used with the skirt: NDK Romany, Explorer, P&H Cetus LV and a plastic Valley Nordkapp.