Product Reviews > Accessories > Baer Adventure Baer Paw kayak paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Baer Adventure Baer Paw kayak paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

08-28-2012

I started using this paddle about 4 months ago and now it has become my favorite paddle. I have used fiberglass, plastic and other carbon blades, but find the durability/weight ratio one of the best in this one. The blade I have is a small/mid size which is perfect for my size and use - I normally paddle longer distances in races or recreational.

I am 5'9" and 160 lbs and use the 210-220cm long 2-part paddle. This thing is light but has no flex. Mine weighs 770 grams and was only $340 which compared to my SRS 5 pc blade is cheaper and lighter by 280 grams.
Now my wife wants me to get her one!

Suspenz: