Product Reviews > Accessories > Cannon Nokomis Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cannon Nokomis Kayak Paddle

Cannon Paddles Logo
See Products from Cannon Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Cannon Paddles in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Wave
  • Recreational Canoe Paddle
  • Escape

08-24-2012

After being extremely pleased with the value, quality, and performance of my Cannon Wave aluminum paddle, I decided to go upscale and get the Nokomis carbon paddle.

The 28 ounce Nokomis is an incredible value. The quality far exceeds anything else in its class/price range. I looked at it's competitors that were up to 50% more in price, and the Nokomis beats them on all counts, including the clean design, how the carbon shaft joins the carbon blade without any funky tape around the joint.

Paddle performance: no flex, flutter, just smooth propulsion. I couldn't be more pleased. Finally, the customer service of Cannon is unbeatable.

08-04-2003
Submitted by: D.P.Send Email

I have the Cannon Nokomis paddle and it is the lightest I have seen for $89. I am going back to buy one for my wife. A+