Product Reviews > Accessories > Stohlquist Maw Glove Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stohlquist Maw Glove

Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. Logo
See Products from Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide!
Stohlquist WaterWare, Inc. in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Women's Dry Suits
  • Dry Tops

08-23-2012
Submitted by: DSSend Email

I actually love these gloves. They fit perfectly; "like a glove"! I love the curved fingers. They have the perfect material both on the palm and on the back; warm, but not hot.

The problems is the seams. The gloves simply fall apart, and quickly. I have had two pair and I thought the first pair might have been old or something. Nope, my second pair started falling apart on my second outing. After about 20 paddles, they still stay on, but my index fingers are completely exposed and other fingers' and thumb's seams have failed also.

Stohlquist needs to use a different glue and stitching that stays intact, rather than what they are using now. Once that happens, I will be first in line to buy a new pair of Maw's and give them a 10, but now they get a 2. The fit is awesome!