Product Reviews > Canoes > Bear Creek Canoes > Sebago Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sebago Canoe by Bear Creek Canoes

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

08-21-2012
Submitted by: BillSend Email

Searched for some time for a canoe that was light enough to lift myself, suitable for solo fishing, tracked pretty well, but would still handle 2 of us and good enough for occasional overnite trips and not break the bank. I found Bear Creek selling 12 footers on eBay and contacted them. The owner Don Moore was very helpful and steered me away from the 12 footer as he wouldn't want to be in open water in it and no 12 footer tracks well. After addressing my concerns he layed me up a boat he thought I would be happy with. The boat is fairly wide and has a keel. We have had it for a year now and am very pleased. We just took it down the Conn River in Vermont loaded with gear and it handles great. We use it most often for day trips and fishing, but it fits our need and the price fit our budget.