Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception Sport > Pescador 13.0 Angler Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pescador 13.0 Angler Kayak by Perception Sport

06-28-2012
Submitted by: SPTSend Email

After much research including the Elie Gulf, Tarpon 120, Ocean Kayak Angler and others, I got this 13 foot version of the Pescador about a month ago at Gander Mountain. It included two flush mount rod holders, two small net gear bags mounted by my thighs (about 6x9 inch), Scotty rod holder in console, anchor kit and CSS Seated mounted. It's basically ready to go from the store! Mine is "sand" color although I wish I could have gotten a brighter color. Not the best price but I still got a great fishing platform for the money. My pal has a 2012 Tarpon 120 which looks almost identical except for the hatches. Like others have said, I believe its built in the same basic mold...

I have had it out twice, once in Galveston, once at Conroe and couldn't be happier. I added an anchor trolley and two decent backpack type handles bow & stern. At 60 lbs the supplied bungee type tee handles stink.

I love the boat... fast stable... great layout for fishing, 6 scuppers keep me fairly dry. Two under the seat are well thought out! There is even a molded & bungeed spot for a large fly box / worm box behind the seat...

Black Lagoon Products, LLC: