Product Reviews > Accessories > Crack of Dawn Apex 1 Seat Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Crack of Dawn Apex 1 Seat

Rated: 8.6/10 Based On: 5 Reviews

Research Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in the Buyers' Guide!
Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests
View Comfort - Seats, Pads, Backrests in Buyers' Guide

07-10-2013
Submitted by: CrazyFlyingPlasticsSend Email

Bought this to replace my factory seat that comes standard on most ocean kayaks. I needed a seat with paddling for my rear and good lower back support. Most of my kayaking is done for hours in the boat. The seat is not much better than the factory one. The bottom padding is hard and offers no cushion for me. I ended up using a self inflating seat to help. The upper back support is where this seat shines, but I need lower back support. I have tried numerous times adjusting it, but still no back support. My lower back is killing me. The front clips of the seat are brass, meaning durable. The rear clips, for some reason, are plastic, and already broke.

06-23-2012
Submitted by: BLDSend Email

We spend 8 to 10 hours on the water each and every weekend, and have no trouble, this high back seat is fantastic and super comfortable and I love how quick the seat dries out, def by far one of the best seats on the market well worth the money great quality and will last you for years!

06-22-2012
Submitted by: GoonieKFASend Email

Best seat for long days on the water. Easy to adjust and comfortable enough to sit. Back support is where it counts and this seat has it. I fish for 6 plus hours at a time in total comfort. Have several of these seats as I guide several times a month. Clients always comment on how well the seat supported their back without any fatigue.

06-20-2012

One of the best seats for the money. A good high back for support with a gel seat for comfort. Lots of attachments for the back so it can be set up for different types of trips. Great support for your back for those long days of paddling.

06-18-2012

Great seat for the money, good back support,easy adjustments, and it does not hold water. I have used this seat from 1-2 hrs to all-day trips and I have not been disappointed. For the price you can't go wrong.