Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS Carolina Paddling Pants Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS Carolina Paddling Pants

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • HydroSkin Apparel
  • Women's Wetsuits

08-23-2012
Submitted by: CESend Email

Great pants, durable, do exactly what they say, keep water out at put in/take out and when it's raining. Only complaint as is with EVERY piece of women's gear made is nothing is made for PETITE women, leg length in these pants is unbelievably long which is why they get an 8 from me because that can cause a bit of danger getting in and out of your kayak in big water. Otherwise I love them.

06-07-2012

These women's model breathable paddling pants are outstanding. Super comfortable, durably built and they really keep you dry without being sweaty. I cinched the cuffs over my Deep See diving booties and even wading to my knees at the put in no water gets into my boots. Great piece of gear!