Product Reviews > Kayaks > Current Designs > Vision 130 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vision 130 Kayak by Current Designs

03-01-2015
Submitted by: Chris SSend Email

I was kayaking yesterday and realized, that I really love this kayak and want to share to anyone interested. Why? This boat is light, I guess around 34 pounds, which makes it easy to lift. It is well constructed. I actually, had it fall out of my car and hit the pavement, (I was stopped) with really no damage, (few scratches).

On the water it tracks well. I am able to maintain a straight line, by slightly leaning one way or the other, almost intuitively. It is fun to have a shorter boat, and be able to feel much more nimble then, the long sea kayak I am used to. I have done some wave surfing from boats and find my kayak is very adept at being able to use that energy to move forward. So far I have never felt like I might flip. The platform is stable. And in the situations, that look risky, like strong current, I have had no problems in the handling of the boat.

All in all this is a fun boat, and I can highly recommend it.

06-05-2012

Nice little boat; well constructed, light, maneuverable, big cockpit... I slip right in, easily rolled, zips right along. I would recommend it, if you can afford it.

©2015 Paddling.net Inc.