Product Reviews > Canoes > Lincoln Canoe and Kayak > Concord Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Concord Canoe by Lincoln Canoe and Kayak

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

05-24-2012
Submitted by: dccSend Email

I recently picked up a Lincoln Concord canoe at a yard sale. After some minor gel coat repairs, yoke replacement, and replacing the wicker seats with nylon webbing, it was ready to go back in the water. The canoe is fiberglass and, according to the Lincoln website, weighs about 68 lbs. Portage is doable solo, but the canoe is 16'6" so it is somewhat cumbersome.

The canoe is stable, handles well, and tracks straight as far as I can tell. I've used it on some small creeks, ponds and lakes, and it seems to be well suited for smooth water. It is a well made fiberglass canoe, without any bells and whistles. I'd give it a 10 for value, but that might be misleading as I paid $40 for a used canoe that lists for $1150 new!

Freedom Hawk Kayaks: