Product Reviews > Canoes > Golden Hawk Canoes > Traditional 12'9 Double Ended Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Traditional 12'9 Double Ended Canoe by Golden Hawk Canoes

Traditional 12'9 Double Ended Canoe by Golden Hawk Canoes

Length: 12' 9" - Width: 38.0" - Starting at: $949.99
See More Details about this Canoe
Golden Hawk Canoes Logo

06-30-2014
Submitted by: DannSend Email

I will never buy another canoe. A very stable platform and beautiful lines.
Despite it's size it can hold 4 people... if you had to. Using it for canoe day trips, multiple day trips, fishing and hunting.

11-18-2013
Submitted by: TVWSend Email

These canoes have a nice design, but the craftsmanship is 2nd rate. I don't think these guys have been building canoes for very long. If I could do it over again, I would probably go a different route.

02-01-2012
Submitted by: Jim ParkerSend Email

My primary use of this canoe is for trapping. In our family we have 2 Golden Hawks. 1 was won at a Wisconsin Trappers Convention. We are very happy with the performance and stability they've given us over the years. These canoes are great no matter what activity you are using them for.