Product Reviews > Accessories > Jimbo's Surf Wax Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Jimbo's Surf Wax

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

01-06-2012
Submitted by: DaveSend Email

I've used several paddle/surf waxes. Some had flashy names others sounded really good, but none were as good as this one. It's easy to apply using moderate pressure. What I really like is that it stays on for a very long time, whereas most come off very quickly. Grip is very good not the most grippy I've used, but it stays on way longer than the super grippy ones. They have a nice smell to them as well not on my important list, but still nice to have a good smell.

The only reason I can't give it a 10/10 is that direct sunlight affects it when you leave your board or paddle on the beach. Other than that you can't go wrong with this wax.