Product Reviews > Kayaks > NuCanoe > Classic 10 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Classic 10 Kayak by NuCanoe

Kayaks Image Kayaks Image

01-05-2012
Submitted by: jpSend Email

I have a 10' Nucanoe. It is heavy for a old guy (66) but I manage. I fish and that's what it was bought for. I put a electric trolling motor on it and a regular padded boat seat. Its very stable, I feel very comfortable in the boat. No fear of turning over. I can enter it from the shore and get to my seat without getting my shoes wet. I fish small lakes often at state parks and slow rivers. Sometimes there are stumps that I bump or ride onto. But they never cause a concern in regard to tipping.

It is a wonderful fishing boat very roomy. I'm able to load it inside my suburban with its nose sticking up between the front seats and close my hatch. I like that, a lot. I usually load and unload at the boat ramps. I sometime look at other kayak and canoes but know for fishing like I do I already have the right boat. Been using the boat for 2 yrs and it really is holding up well.