Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pyranha > Inazone 240 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Inazone 240 Kayak by Pyranha

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

02-24-2003
Submitted by: Big P MacdSend Email

Excelent river running/play boat with good stability (although you have to be prepared to get on edge to stay upright in a grippy hole). Comfortable, i'm 6'4" with size 10 feet (UK). THe 240 surfs and spins really well, will handle big volume or smaller volume more technical stuff. I've been paddling my 240 for 3 years now including big volume, big fast waves, steep creeks, waterfalls. As an allround boat you will struggle to beat it with a boat of the same age. I have paddled the new i3 and it is better at everything than the Inazone, hence the 7/10 instead of an 8 or 9.

05-10-1999
Submitted by: Colby ZebelSend Email

This boat is the largest in the inazone line. Designed as a river running freestyle boat- it is still going to be very competitive as a rodeo comp. boat for a larger person. At 160# I was a little small for it but it still cartwheeled fine. The thing spins and carves like crazy on a wave or in a hole. My current boat is a storm, comparing it to that, it's easier to spin but still has better hull speed. This seems impossible but they've somehow managed it with all the trick little features on the hull (release kickers etc.). I used to think all that stuff was gimmicky but it really does work. For my size it was super roomy and was big enough to probably run down some pretty serious stuff although I didn't get a chance to. Would be a great play/cruiser/creeker for a medium size person or an all out freestyle boat for a big guy.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!