Product Reviews > Accessories > Bomber Gear K-bomb Sprayskirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bomber Gear K-bomb Sprayskirt

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

12-24-2011
Submitted by: DaveSend Email

I've used 3 other manufacturers spray skirts to come to the rating that I feel bomber Kbomb earned. These spray skirts will hold up to everything you throw at them. I surf my playboat in the ocean, do lots of whitewater, and have gone over falls up to 12 feet in height. This skirt has never imploded on me. Even after getting hit by a huge wave in the ocean this year that took my glasses, ear plugs, and nose plug off when it hit. Staying dry is important to me especially when your in the cold elements and this skirt will keep out the water. Finally the construction materials and construction of the Kbomb itself is what makes it the best you can get. Highly recommend the Kbomb and give it a 10/10 rating.

12-20-2010

Having used 5 other manufacturers skirt, Bomber Gear skirts are the best, the K-bomb is the best they make and in my opinion the #1 skirt to buy. Strong, keeps water out, and constructed of the highest quality materials. I've had other kevlar skirts as well and none are of this quality. I wish I would have known about Bomber gear quality before buying all the other spray skirts.