Product Reviews > Accessories > Sanborn Canoe Co. Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sanborn Canoe Co. Little Sag Bent Shaft Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

12-14-2011
Submitted by: CalvinSend Email

very nice paddle. plenty of power but not squirrelly like some bent shafts. no flutter. comfortable grip and shaft.
I like it for high cadence paddling but it dawdles nicely too. not as gaudy as some wood paddles, kind of home made looking in a very nice way(it is a good looking paddle). as light as it is I give it no special attention, it is always with me paddling, as a primary paddle, emergency paddle on the deck of my kayak or I use it upwind on my SUP sitting or kneeling.

I don't like to rate something a 10 because it limits future ratings but the Little Sag deserves it for my uses.

Pelican Intl.: