Product Reviews > Accessories > Chinook Aquawave 20 Kayak Deck Bag Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Chinook Aquawave 20 Kayak Deck Bag

Research Bags, Cases, and Packs in the Buyers' Guide!
Bags, Cases, and Packs
View Bags, Cases, and Packs in Buyers' Guide

10-07-2011

Bought this bag after researching others because I liked the form factor - contours to the kayak nicely and the price was right. Everything I wanted to carry along fits in there nicely - my hat, gloves, gps, sunglasses, snacks, etc. I don't have to remember if I forgot something - I just grab the bag. Now the bad part: the plastic that is supposed to form the shape is flimsy - keeps folding in on itself. The bungees that tie it to the kayak broke in pieces. It's supposed to be warranted but Chinook wants you to pay for $10 shipping of replacement parts. Gave it a 4 due to poor workmanship and lack of customer service. Any other bag will hold your stuff. It's how it holds up and how the company stands behind their products that warrant a high score.