Product Reviews > Kayaks > Future Beach > Vector 144 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vector 144 Kayak by Future Beach

Vector 144 Kayak by Future Beach

Length: 12' 0" - Width: 30.50" - Starting at: $699.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Future Beach Logo

09-16-2011
Submitted by: KLHSend Email

I bought this kayak for paddling the small lakes and rivers near my home. 1st trip down the Clinton River was fine no issues keeping up with friend. It seemed fine on the small lake by my cottage but when I took it to a larger lake to paddle with friends it was very slow & sluggish compared to the boats they were in. Mishapen hull caused small wake from front of kayak and was so noisy I could not hear the other paddlers. The hull under the seating are was becoming more concave as the day went on. I see their new boats have a different hull design with ribbing to eliminate these issues. Future Beech does not answer my e-mails so I seem to be stuck with a very poorly made kayak. I am currently looking for another one and it won't be a Future Beech product!

NRS: