Product Reviews > Canoes > Pelican International > Dakota 15.5 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Dakota 15.5 Canoe by Pelican International

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Canoes Image Canoes Image
Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

07-27-2013
Submitted by: g.kopeckySend Email

Very nice canoe, handles well and pretty stable. Have fished from mine in calm to slightly choppy water with no issues, and my six year old son loves to go out paddling with me, and he's scared of the water!

It is easy to transport to and from the water by myself, holds all the gear my son and I need for a day trip, and gets us where we're going with no trouble. About the only complaint I would have is it needs a cup holder at every seat...my son wants his own!

08-05-2011
Submitted by: suzanneSend Email

We bought 5 of these from Academy already assembled and the only problem we have had is they wobble a lot. Otherwise the construction is good (we had to tighten everything because they didn't at the store) we have run into lots of rocks and stumps and no damage. Great canoe, just wish it had a little more stability.

Rendezvous River Sports