Product Reviews > Kayaks > Peregrine Kayaks > Keweenaw Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Keweenaw Kayak by Peregrine Kayaks

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

04-18-2012

I've had my Keweenaw HV for just shy of a year now and still love it. I would definitely recommend this boat to friends. The boat is very comfortable and easy to maneuver. Working with the Peregrine team was easy and they answered all my questions. Very happy with my purchase.

08-01-2011

I ordered my Keweenaw in April after seeing it at a symposium in Michigan. What a great boat! I do not claim to be the most experienced kayaker as I have only been kayaking for about 3 years now. I started off with multiple small plastic rec boats with my family and now have worked up to the light-touring Keweenaw.

I wanted a stable boat that could be used for lakes and large rivers. It has worked out very well for me as I love the stability and the speed that it offers. I find I can keep up with friends that have 15 and 16 footers. I went with the contour seat (standard) and am very happy with it. The IR backband (standard again) also works very well. I did order it with thigh-high braces which are really neat. The added comfort and control with the boat that they provide is well worth it.

I have been very pleased with this boat and would recommend to anyone (like me) who is looking to "cross into" light-touring realm. The service from Peregrine was excellent.