Product Reviews > Kayaks > Emotion Kayaks > Glide Angler Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Glide Angler Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

06-22-2011

I have three kayaks and love the Emotion Glide Angler the best. It is a very stable, yet quick boat. It has a nice large cockpit which makes it easy to enter and exit. I am a 57 year old woman with arthritis, back problems, knee problems and this boat is great. It tracks well and I love the high back, solid and padded seat. I hate those flimsy soft seats that feel like torture after a short time.

The boat handles multiple types of water and I have been down class 2 rapids with it with no problems. It is also very stable when fishing from it. I can cast and catch large fish with no problems whatsoever. For people with back issues, this is the boat for you. The backrest is fully adjustable, the boat comes with extra floatation bag, a paddle rest so you can fish, bungees both fore and aft. The only thing missing is a cup holder, so I just put it between my legs.

07-29-2009
Submitted by: JKSend Email

The Glide is a great boat. I have the "Casting for Recovery" angler pink version that benefits breast cancer research and makes it even better! It tracks well, is lightweight, stable, and just an all around fun boat. The paddle ledges on the side are great for holding my paddle while I take pictures, lay out, or even just for carrying it.

Love my Emotion Glide! As far as the Emotion sit inside Kayaks go, the Glide is my favorite! The Emotion Temptation is also an awesome sit on top boat that I love.

Portage Pal: