Product Reviews > Kayaks > Perception > Tribute 14.0 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Tribute 14.0 Kayak by Perception

Tribute 14.0 Kayak by Perception

Length: 14' 0" - Width: 23.75" - Starting at: $919.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Perception Logo

05-30-2011
Submitted by: Karen Zebrowski - Rating: 10 of 10
This review courtesy of www.outdoorplay.com

I'm 5'2" and 117 lbs. and I wanted a boat that would be easy to lift, be comfortable and be sleek and swift when paddling. I didn't want to spend a lot of money. The Tribute 14 is a great choice! It tracks well, is extremely stable, and is fairly fast. It's got 2 hatches to hold plenty of gear and deck bungee to keep essentials close at hand. It's not a full-on sea kayak but it's a lot more sporty that your average plastic kayak. It's just perfect to go out on calm days to get a workout!

05-30-2011
Submitted by: J. Bewersdorf - Rating: 10 of 10
This review courtesy of www.outdoorplay.com

Excellent Kayak! Stable fast! I kayaked in 2 foot swells in the Indian River lagoon and I was still very stable, very fast, easy to maneuver! I would buy this one in a heart beat! I am 100 lbs & 5 feet. Found it very comfy and also easy to pul up on an island shore!

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!