Product Reviews > Kayaks > Innova Inflatable Kayaks > Helios II Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Helios II Kayak by Innova Inflatable Kayaks

Length: 12' 6" - Width: 30.00" - Starting at: $999.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Innova Inflatable Kayaks Logo

01-07-2014
Submitted by: PKSend Email

I have three Helios kayaks (two Helios I and one Helios II) that I bought over time since 2007. They have been great and my family and I have had a lot of fun with them. I have used them mostly on lakes in Ontario, Canada and also took them on a kayaking trip through Killarney Provincial Park in 2013.

They are a very high quality product, well made and very durable. They have lasted very well, are easy to inflate and deflate and can carry a good amount of equipment when traveling. I have found that the optional rudder is helpful in windy conditions.

Innova has further improved the build since I bought my original Helios I and the kayak is very durable and versatile. I do want to also add that, very importantly, after sales service from Innova has been excellent and I found that Tim at Innova Kayak really does believe in and stand by the product. I highly recommend these kayaks.

05-26-2011
Submitted by: - Rating: 10 of 10
This review courtesy of www.altrec.com

prior to getting a Helios, I owned a hardshell. While efficient, it was awkward to transport, no good for rivers. I started yaking a lot more after getting the Helios. First, I could include yakless friends, or my kids because I got the two man. But it was also way easier to transport, and shuttles on river runs didn't require anything special car-wise on either end. I've owned my Helios for almost 10 years now, and it will probably go for at least that more. With a rounded keel, it tracks great and is fast. Easy to get back into if you flop out. I would never go back to a hardshell.