Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pelican International > Pursuit 100 Angler Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Pursuit 100 Angler Kayak by Pelican International

Pursuit 100 Angler Kayak by Pelican International

Length: ' " - Starting at: $
See More Details about this Kayak
Pelican International Logo

05-06-2012
Submitted by: TBSend Email

The build quality of this kayak often makes me wonder if those at Pelican have ever fished from or even paddled a kayak.
Hull slap - check
Weathervaning - check
Wet ride - check
Instability - check
It's something of an anti-fishing fishing kayak, I guess? I didn't spend any money on it and would advise others to do the same if the opportunity (if you wanna call it that) comes about.

04-24-2011
Submitted by: TonySend Email

We purchased two Pelican Pursuit 100 Angler Kayaks and we're so happy with them. The tracking issues are very minor, the thing to do is just focus on having a blast (and you will with these!). The Pursuit 100 Angler is a very maneuverable, stable and fast little K-boat. Money well spent

02-01-2011
Submitted by: GregSend Email

Bought for 179.00 at Dick's and use it mainly for fishing on both a small lake/large pond and a much larger lake (Long Lake in Hillsdale Co., Mi.) Does really well in the smaller lake, and is a blast to haul in a nice size bass while getting pulled around by the fish. Does not do nearly as well on the bigger lake. Seems it takes a lot more work to keep it straight, and any chop brought on by wind or other boats just makes matters worse. Maybe the tracking problems have to do more with my technique, I don't know. Anyway, it's my first kayak, and price was a factor. However, if I'm able to find more time then the 5-6 weekends a year to kayak I will definitely upgrade. I already have my eyes on a Mad River Synergy 14.

Rendezvous River Sports