Product Reviews > Accessories > Dri-Ki Woodworking Beaver Tail Canoe Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Dri-Ki Woodworking Beaver Tail Canoe Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

03-29-2011

First off, I do not know or work for these people, or anyone else, I am just a guy that paddles, hikes, and camps like his life depends on it every chance I get. I just recently purchased this paddle from Rick at Dri-Ki Woodworking, and highly recommend anyone looking for a handcrafted paddle, from one solid piece of white ash (or any wood), to look into these fine people.

The price is excellent, the paddle is flawless, and looks like a heirloom piece, while functioning like a champ. May be a few ounces heavier than a carbon or lighter wood, but the white ash will be around after I am probably gone, glides in and out of the water beautifully, and allows me to maneuver my girl with little effort compared to the few plastics I have, not to mention how well she feels in my hand with each stroke, even at the end of the day. Great paddle, I will be buying another one soon and retiring my old plastics and woods for backups...