Product Reviews > Kayaks > Elie Paddlesports > Horizon 100 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Horizon 100 Kayak by Elie Paddlesports

03-04-2012

I love my Elie sit on top kayak. I haven't gotten a chance to use it as much as I'd like to yet but I will this summer! The kids love it too.

03-03-2011

The Elie Horizon 100 is a clone of the Pelican Apex 100, through some branding agreement.

The Elie Horizon 100 is my second 10 foot long sit-on-top. There are probably 100 or more reasons I love 10' SOTs. This one was a great value proposition.

My first 10' SOT, the Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 is way more costly than the Elie Horizon 100 but the Tarpon 100 (in absolute terms) is superior and I think it is the ultimate 10' SOT.
For the money, the cheaper Elie Horizon 100 is a respectable second (but not main) kayak.