Product Reviews > Accessories > Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera

Research Electronics in the Buyers' Guide!

07-19-2013
Submitted by: Old BillSend Email

Whether you are on land or water you have to record your adventures and the Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera is just the tool to use. It is easy to use, small enough to carry with you easily, captures great photos, is easy on batteries, and because it can be tucked in a pocket you will reach for it at every opportunity resulting in more photos and fun. I highly recommend the Canon. I have never had trouble with it and it continues to capture great photos.

02-17-2011
Submitted by: RossSend Email

I give it an excellent rating. Camera is waterproof to 33 feet, shockproof/freezeproof. Perfect for paddling. I have banged it around inside of my sit on top going thru fast water, fell in the water with it on my wrist, and taken underwater still pics along with movies. Very easy to use, has underwater settings to compensate for the lighting. I tied it to my life vest while going thru some fast water. Never had any mechanical problems, and the photos were top quality. I have a 4 gig card so it can take a lot of pics/movies. If I had to say anything negative, it would be the specialized battery so if you were on a week long adventure, you would probably need at least a second battery, unless you had access to electricity to recharge. Top notch!