Product Reviews > Canoes > Swift > Cruiser Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cruiser Canoe by Swift

Canoes Image Canoes Image Canoes Image
Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

11-17-2010

I've been on the hunt for this boat for a few years now after paddling a friends Cruiser. So when I heard that Swift Canoe and Kayak was building the legendary Cruiser once again, I jumped on the chance and ordered one.

With a full season of paddling on this boat, I can now say it is by far my favourite out of the countless ones I have paddled over the years. Not only is my boat unbelievably fast and able to clean house at any regatta. But it also has a surprising amount of initial stability (for a boat of its speed), along with phenomenal secondary stability. It takes bad weather like a champ, making high winds and rough seas nothing more than a bad joke!

But the one thing that impressed me the most was the quality and attention to fine details that guys at Swift put in to building my boat. I have no complaints about my boat, and in my personal opinion it is second to none. Oh, and she only weighs 36lbs!