Product Reviews > Accessories > Aqua-Bound Swell kayak paddle (carbon) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Aqua-Bound Swell kayak paddle (carbon)

Aqua-Bound Logo
See Products from Aqua-Bound in the Buyers' Guide!
Aqua-Bound in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kids Kayak Paddles
  • Touring Kayak Paddles
  • Canoe Paddles

11-03-2010

I purchased the Aquabound Swell in carbon a little over 6 months ago and it is hands down the best paddle I have used. Love the ability to adjust to different lengths and feathering on the fly. Light weight, easy to paddle all day, almost effortless. Usually paddle in the gulf or on river trips here in Florida, use it to brace getting in and out of kayak. I have lent it to several friends and they love everything about it. Worth every penny as far as I am concerned. My wife has started kayaking and uses it since she is left handed and it feathers for Left handed paddlers, 10 of 10 for me.