Product Reviews > Accessories > Kari Tek Easy Load Kayak Rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Kari Tek Easy Load Kayak Rack

Research Roof Racks and Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Roof Racks and Trailers
View Roof Racks and Trailers in Buyers' Guide

07-24-2013

I am not sure I would still be kayaking with any regularity if it weren't for the Kari tek. It is a little spendy but it works! Great investment!

10-31-2011

I believe that the instructions supplied for the mounting of their product were extremely vague. In addition, the aluminum blocks supplied are the another reason my damage occurred (support bar has failed), additionally I was told by the metal fabricator that repaired the bend in the aluminum that the quality (hardness) of aluminum that Kari-Tek used was not of the hardness they would have expected for such a use. The mounting blocks included for proper installation come with (2) pieces of aluminum which have to be glued together with double sided tape. There are numerous mounting holes drilled on the lower bars with no explanation of how to use them. No warning that if you do not mount the blocks on the outer most set that the support bar may bend if the rack lowered too fast. conclusion I do not understand why Kari-Tek does not come with a written warrantee. Nowhere on their web site or in their documentation could I find anything stating their responsibility for their product

09-09-2010

Even though it still requires existing bars to mount to, the system is pure simplicity. It will carry up to 3 kayaks, and loads on the side of your vehicle and lifts in place with ease. I have only found a couple of cons. The factory saddles are small, and it has a small whistle.

YakClips: