Product Reviews > Accessories > Swiss Cargo 3-in-1 Kayak carrier rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Swiss Cargo 3-in-1 Kayak carrier rack

Research Roof Racks and Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Roof Racks and Trailers
View Roof Racks and Trailers in Buyers' Guide

08-19-2013
Submitted by: CHSSend Email

Rack performed well til the fasteners rusted solid and the rack became totally inoperable. We ocean kayak and i am sure the salt doesn't help. Am looking now to see if I can replace the hardware. Good if you keep everything lubricated or swap out the fasteners with SS screws. Probably would not buy another.

07-19-2010

Good overall rack for the money, just couldn't see spending more on my roof rack then I paid for my boat (or in my case both my boats). I have 2 12' rec kayaks and they fit just fine in this rack. The rack is installed on both a Ford Expedition and a Mercury Mariner.

Boats were held secure with just the straps over the boat and did not have a need for the bow or stern strap.