Product Reviews > Kayaks > Nigel Dennis Kayaks > Romany LV Elite Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Romany LV Elite Kayak by Nigel Dennis Kayaks

05-07-2010

I have had this boat for a year now and thought it was time for a review. This is a great boat for the smaller paddler. The low volume combined with the elite lay up make it very light. What it sacrifices in the way of gear storage and speed it makes up for in maneuverability and tracking. Winds and waves are no trouble and I rarely use the skeg. My favorite quality about this boat is it's ease of rolling. If you are trying to learn your roll, this boat is perfect. A good hip snap will get you back upright even with bad form everywhere else. I've even been able to hit a few offside rolls. Overall I love the boat. I only gave it a 9 as I have not had it out in any really rough conditions yet.