Product Reviews > Canoes > Clipper Canoes > Yukon Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Yukon Canoe by Clipper Canoes

Yukon Canoe by Clipper Canoes

Length: 16' 8" - Width: 36.0" - Starting at: $1285.00
See More Details about this Canoe
Clipper Canoes Logo

01-27-2012
Submitted by: RyanSend Email

Great canoe for the price. Look for the Yukon hammer test on YouTube, very impressive. Huge stability and good speed for its length, awesome all around boat for people on a budget.

05-05-2010
Submitted by: wolf 3

I bought a Yukon from a fellow who had little idea about the boat was about. On paddle with a friend of mine who trained me in marathon racing canoes, he laughed and said, "we should enter few canoe races (recreational class) and clean up." Very impressive glide, control, and impressive secondary stability. My four year-old bounces from gunwale to gunwale and the secondary stability never had me concerned. My brother and I just paddled up 1+ class river with the kids and I never lost sleep when we caught the current going back down. Nice canoe, however the weight will kill me if I carry it solo, 75+lbs. Good family performance canoe.

Warren Light Craft: