Product Reviews > Accessories > MTI's PFDiva Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for MTI's PFDiva

MTI Adventurewear Logo
See Products from MTI Adventurewear in the Buyers' Guide!
MTI Adventurewear in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Canine PFD
  • Inflatable PFD's
  • Recreational PFD's

08-04-2014

I started out with the MTI Mona Lisa and loved the comfort. When it was time to replace it, I came across the MTI PF Diva. It was as comfortable as the Mona Lisa but with a little more support for the Chest and back making it a little more comfortable for an all day paddle.

Before I found The MTI brand PFDs, I hardly ever kept my PFD on when paddling. I tried several different brands and could not find a PFD for a woman that was comfortable. With the MTI Diva, I don't even think about taking it off because it is so comfortable and I love the big storage pockets. The bust area is adjustable for an even better fit. For women the MTI brand of PFD is great.

07-05-2014
Submitted by: KDSend Email

The PFDiva is a very comfortable life jacket made especially for women. It is much cooler and less confining than my previous jacket and fits extremely well. The support pads are adjustable and removable. I would recommend it even if you do not feel you need the extra room in the jacket.

05-07-2010

I just purchased this PFD and did so based on the extreme comfort that comes with finally finding a vest whose default size fits my D-cups, while still allowing adjustments to fit my narrow rib cage. There are insertable, customizing pads for smaller cup sizes. I find it easy to zip up if I scrunch the 2 sides together while zipping. The shoulder/armhole cuts allow good range of movement.

03-30-2010

I researched several different PFD's before deciding on the PFDiva by MTI.
As a female paddler the thing I hated most about life jackets is the "squish" you get from wearing one. I'm endowed in the bust department and I don't like feeling like a sausage being packed into a case.

I chose the MTI over the Stohlquist and the Kokatat women's PFD's was price, the "adjust a bust system" and well color. I went with the Mango because my boat is the sunburst orange/yellow (I'm a girl..girls like to match their stuff).

The adjust a bust system is great. It works for the mini bust and the biggies like myself. It comes with two sized "fillers". Mix and match as needed. The other thing I liked was the cut of the vest. I have more arm movement, it doesn't ride up and the adjustablity is wonderful. There's a right amount of pockets for storage. Too many and the vest would be crowded.

The only thing I hard time with is the zipper. It's hard to zip yourself up esp when you have the bust supports in. I fixed that by slipping it over my head. The flotation placement is spot on! I tipped out of my kayak and the vest kept my torso up and didn't bump me in the chin. Great vest!!