Product Reviews > Accessories > Forgotten Skills - DVD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Forgotten Skills - DVD

Rated: 5.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Books, Videos, & More in the Buyers' Guide!

04-12-2011

I saw Cliff at Canoecopia this year and I was impressed. This is knowledge born of experience. You could camp your whole life and never pick up these skills.

On my own I never would have thought of the potential of a tarp. Now my eyes are open, it's probably the next camping purchase I'll make.

I found this video thought provoking and enjoyed all the segments. It could have been longer, but it was definitely worthwhile. No matter how long you've been camping this video will teach you at least one new skill.

03-30-2010

For people who know almost nothing about the outdoors. There are only a few tips, and too much time is wasted on each "tip". The advertising is over rated. Very shallow and wasteful purchase. Would recommend a book instead. Paddling.net did not review this well. Not a professional video. There is no method by which to send back disappointing products. Customer service is tough with DVD's.