Product Reviews > Canoes > We-no-nah Canoe > Seneca Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Seneca Canoe by We-no-nah Canoe

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

07-22-2010
Submitted by: SAKSend Email

I have taken several trips into the BWCA and Quetico with my two sons using the Seneca. This is a fast stable canoe, which handles wind and waves with ease. The bow seat has more foot room then the MN III making it a better fit for my use as the boys are now men.

02-12-2010

I needed a canoe to take two anglers fishing for trout on flatwater in the Adirondacks. This boat is perfect. I almost put a score of 10 up but I didn't. Not sure why. I can't find any flaws in it. I paddle from the stern with a kayak paddle all day effortlessly trolling. No worries about clients trying to tip us over. Also, a great family camper canoe. My two toddlers and my wife can bring it all for extended trips with all the carrying capacity it has.

I really should rate it a 10. I've only used it one season. Maybe next year I'll up it to 10. I have some trips planned with it this summer, we'll see.
Highly recommended big tripper, stable and fast.

Piragis Northwoods Company
Free Shipping on New Canoes from Piragis Northwoods Company or pick up in Ely, MN and get $100 off