Product Reviews > Kayaks > Future Beach > Patriot 126 DLX Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Patriot 126 DLX Kayak by Future Beach

Patriot 126 DLX Kayak by Future Beach

Length: 10' 6" - Width: 29.50" - Starting at: $549.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Future Beach Logo

09-17-2009
Submitted by: REBSend Email

Recently purchased two. My wife and I both like the way they handle. I can handle the weight in moving them. Seats are really uncomfortable- we're looking for alternatives. Lacks a side mounted paddle holder. Rear storage hatch not really water tight. The dealer we dealt with knew nothing about them - we got good reports from users/owners.

Distributor delivered one with scrapes and slight gouging. Manufacturer's web site not very good. Telephone reps also promised call backs- which they never did, On-line accessory info is useless- no size dimensions, etc. Have not called the accessory order number yet. Based on handling and other reviews, we are satisfied.