Product Reviews > Accessories > Harmony LP 7.6 PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Harmony LP 7.6 PFD

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

08-09-2013

This is a great PFD! I love the big front pocket, and it's big carrying capacity. The zipper on the side is very comfortable, and the jacket in general is very comfortable. The PFD also seems very toughly built.

06-11-2009

This has been a great PFD for me lo these three seasons. I really like this jacket for a few reasons.
  1. the side zip puts the buoyancy in front so it is easier to float on your back
  2. The front pocket is huge. Since I am carrying rescue stuff all the time, it is great to have the easy-access storage
  3. Great fit. This PFD just seems to fit my body perfectly.
I guide and use my equipment hard. This PFD has plenty of buoyancy and cargo space for more or less all of my needs. The only thing I really wish it had is a set of loops to thread a quick-release through for a tow strap and perhaps a hydration reservoir pocket. Other than those two nitpicky design suggestions, I really like this piece of equipment.