Product Reviews > Accessories > Eureka Tetragon 8 tent Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Eureka Tetragon 8 tent

Rated: 7.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

09-01-2014

I have owned the Tetragon 8 now for about 7 years. I believe it is now called the Tetragon 4. It has provided years of service and is still in good shape. It is easy to set up and take down. Only have had trouble with rain fly poles breaking as they have to be bent sharply to be placed in rain fly.

07-18-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

the plus: the tent is huge and easy to set up, even for one person and relatively inexpensive (I think I paid $80)

the negative: the poles are fiberglass and the span of the tent is so big that they can't support the structure under high wind. mine cracked in 50mph wind and the tent would flex like a tube at an auto dealer under the winds pressure.
it's also heavy...

if you're going to be in a calm area and want the room, it's not bad to have

05-27-2009

I bought this to take when I will be having someone join me. I have the Tetragon 5 and it is fine for 1, but needed more room for 2. Rule of thumb...if it says 2 man, then figure 1. If it says 3 man, then figure 2, etc... The Tetragon 8 is a 4 man tent, so therefore it works great at 3.

This tent is very easy to set up. Takes less than 5 minutes with 2 people. I took for a 4 day weekend in the mountains. It rained 3 days. I had no water in the tent. I am very happy and would not at all hesitate to recommend this.