Product Reviews > Accessories > FoxWorx K3 Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for FoxWorx K3 Kayak Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

09-30-2013
Submitted by: DHSend Email

I've just received my second FoxWorx K3 paddle and it is virtually flawless in fit, finish, weight,and balance. The first paddle arrived smashed and broken into 4 pieces, compliments of the tender ministrations of either USPS or Canada Post, but Dale and Bev Fox wasted not a second in fabricating (mine is a 280cm custom cut length for use solo in a 17' kevlar canoe)and re-shipping the replacement in record time, even though the damage to the first was certainly no fault of theirs, and the replacement was free, including the shipping to Alberta, Canada. You really can't get better customer service than that. I've not paddled with it yet, but I'm certain it will perform as well as it looks. The wood/carbon fibre combo is really beautiful.

04-11-2008

About 3 months ago I ordered a custom K3 kayak paddle with foamcore blades. This is advertised as one of their standard paddles. What was custom was a graphite covering on the wood shaft. When I received the paddle several weeks later, there were two large concaved areas on one of the blades, a ripple in the fiber glass blade covering (not smooth as you would expect) and a totally unacceptable finish on both blades. I called and expressed my opinion on their workmanship. One of the owners (Bev) said that she would give me a refund or sell it to me as a second. I pondered the though of refinishing it myself. I accepted the discount and keep the paddle. I have since refinished the blades successfully. I have also received the credit as mentioned. I will say one thing pro about the paddle: I have used the paddle twice sense refinishing the blades and the paddle works nicely. I have read many positive write ups on Worx's wooden paddles and it appears wood is their forte.

Suspenz: