Product Reviews > Accessories > Seattle Sports Mighty Mite Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Seattle Sports Mighty Mite

Seattle Sports Logo
See Products from Seattle Sports in the Buyers' Guide!
Seattle Sports in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Canoe End Carts
  • Sit-On-Top Carts
  • Kayak End Carts
  • Mid-Hull Carts

06-09-2010

The design is flawed in the kickstand collapses when a kayak is placed on it. The spring tension and plastic fitting that connects the kickstand allows it to just keep rotating. I don't know how the wheels are as I never got to use it. It is being returned. Don't waste your money on this model.

04-06-2009

I went on a kayaking/camping trip with some co-workers. I looked like a fool because of this thing. It kept collapsing (yes it was used properly), and the wheel bearing broke! Several repairs were necessary. I wouldn't recommend this cart to someone I didn't even like. There are several other companies selling the same design. Don't buy one!