Product Reviews > Accessories > Kayak Covers of Charleston's Kayak Sak Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Kayak Covers of Charleston's Kayak Sak

Kayak Covers of Charleston Logo
See Products from Kayak Covers of Charleston in the Buyers' Guide!
Kayak Covers of Charleston in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kayak Sak

08-24-2013

Purchased Kayak Sak from Kayak Covers of Charleston. Highest quality kayak cover custom made I have seen. The team at Kayak Covers of Charleston is easy to work with if you are unsure of how to measure your kayak to get the perfect fit they will help you complete the short measurement form and everything can be done over the internet. Got my kayak cover and love it! It is easy to cover the kayak and remove the kayak.

Only disappointment is would have liked the cover to have been water proof…when it rains I have to take the kayak out and empty the water and then let everything dry good and put it back in the kayak sak.

Would highly recommend the Kayak Sak to anyone looking to protect their investment and keep it looking like new for years to come.

07-14-2010

I ordered a 400X from QCC. And, the boat is so darn pretty, I wanted to hang it on my living room wall. But, instead, I found something as pretty and useful in which to store it. When not in use for an extended period of time, the 400X is wrapped in a wonderfully well-made "Kayak Sak" from Kayak Covers of Charleston and stored in the garage.

The Kayak Sak is weather resistant and durable. It's also well-conceived and well-made. The stitching and seams are tight and the Velcro closure well-placed. I ordered my "Sak" in green. But, it's not just any green, it's more like a dark British racing green... my favorite color of green.

My "Sak" is already four years old and it doesn't look one bit faded or worn. Over the winter, spiders and other critters build their webs and homes on the "Sak." But, a light vacuuming cleans it up nicely. And, no living creatures get inside the "Sak." It's a testament to the quality and effectiveness of the cinch closure at one end.

The Kayak Sak isn’t cheap, but like anything in life, you get what you pay for. And, the Kayak Sak is worth every penny. My only regret is that I didn't have my "Sak" lined and embroidered with initials.

12-24-2009

I purchased a standard Kayak Sak for my Valley Nordkapp and was very pleased with the product and exceptional customer service.

I live on Puget Sound and don't have indoor storage, so the boat needs some protection. When the cover arrived, it was a few inches too short -- just the tip of the bow was exposed. Jim Perillo of KCoC immediately offered to make a new one at no charge. Unfortunately, UPS spilled some unidentified chemical on the second cover during shipment, and then cut it in half while opening the box for inspection. Jim had to make a third cover.

The cover fits perfectly and has done a great job of protecting the boat from the sun & weather. It's been on the boat for four months, and still looks brand new (apart from some bird droppings). The investment in the cover has been worth it for the peace of mind it provides.

This is a quality cover at a reasonable price, and the company stands behind their products. I definitely recommend them.

04-02-2009

I recently purchased 2 Kayak Sak boat covers. One cover for my single and one for our double. I'm storing the boats on a rack outside so I wanted durable covers to protect the boats.

The quality of construction is very high. They are made of a weather resistant canvas material. Cinch straps and duffel bag style strap handles on each end of the cover. The cover has a velcro side closure from the stern to about midway so it is easy to get on and off.

The cover for the single was a standard cover. The cover for the double was made to order based on measurements I supplied. Both fit great.