Product Reviews > Accessories > Yakima Big Stack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Yakima Big Stack

Yakima Logo
See Products from Yakima in the Buyers' Guide!
Yakima in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Mako Saddles
  • HullRaiser
  • Mako Aero Saddles

07-21-2013

I have have my Big Stack now for 2 1/2 years. I have been very happy. They allow me to stack up to 6 boats on top of my Subaru Legacy Wagon. I have only one complaint. The bolt that holds the stacker to mounting bracket broke recently and was working its way out. Luckily I saw that it was broker and was able to replace it before it worked its way all the way out which would have cause the stacker to fall out.

03-25-2009

I stacked two 16' Tarpons side by side as instructed and they were solid as a rock. I bought these because I can use them w/ our '98 Pathfinder factory rack and my Q-tower rack for my other car too! Saved on expense of buying 2 systems and couldn't be happier.