Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Mamba 8.0 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mamba 8.0 Kayak by Dagger

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 4 Reviews

06-18-2014
Submitted by: butch

The Mamba 8.0 is a good all round boat ans well suited for all ability levels. Easy to roll and very forgiving. I am 6'3" 210 lbs and the boat fits me will and rides level in the water.

04-19-2013
Submitted by: BudSend Email

I am 66, size 13 shoe, 175 pounds, 5'11" tall, and have been paddling for 12 years. I have paddled a handful of boats and have owned one other in this category. The Mamba is forgiving, comfortable, OK in flat water, a fair surfer, and a good roller. You should try one in the appropriate size if you can. I am sure other mfr have similar boats that do the same or at least they should.

05-15-2009
Submitted by: JRdSend Email

Great river runner, very forgiving, loads of fun. Excellent beginner boat thru advanced. I'm 5'5" 165lbs, it's a great fit.

11-12-2008
Submitted by: crsSend Email

Awesome boat, easy to roll fun in any river. I own a 8.0 and a 7.5. I am 5'8" and 185 so I'm a little big for the 7.5 but I use it too.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!