Product Reviews > Kayaks > DragoRossi > Mad Boy Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Mad Boy Kayak by DragoRossi

11-05-2008
Submitted by: Justin ParkerSend Email

I was able to paddle the first prototype one weekend with my friend (of a friend, of a friend) who had a connection with Corran. The prototype was good, very much like a more playful Wavesport Diesel. The full production version landed at the shop recently and I got to take it out.

It is a playful big boat because of the flat bottom, but this is a full on creek boat. I think that I will get one to use as a creeker. It was tested on pretty big water and kept up its speed very well. I was confident with the secondary stability; and obviously the primary stability is off the charts because of the big flat bottom too. Pretty easy to roll, but I did not have to roll often anyway on this run since the boat fits nice and is very stable.
I weigh 175 lbs and am 5' 10 tall with average length legs and feet.