Product Reviews > Accessories > Snap Dragon Supratex SeaTour Sprayskirt Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Snap Dragon Supratex SeaTour Sprayskirt

Research Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in the Buyers' Guide!
Sprayskirts and Spray Decks
View Sprayskirts and Spray Decks in Buyers' Guide

05-27-2008

I've purchased other spray skirts that were supposed to fit my OT Castine (Polylink) kayak, but I just could not get them to fit without having to have the strength of Atilla the Hun!
This sprayskirt, purchased from Rutabaga.com, fits plenty snug, without having this senior citizen (11 yrs. of kayaking) to ask for assistance in placing it onto the cockpit opening. I recently lent it to a friend whose cockpit was slightly larger than mine and it was a great fit as this skirt has quite a bit of give. It also fits fine with the higher seat backs used on the Old Town Line of boats and the nylon tube was comfortable under my PFD.

I am seriously thinking of purchasing another for my husbands Adventure 125, if it will fit and stay attached. Highly recommended, and Rutabagas customer service is excellent!!