Product Reviews > Canoes > Innova Inflatable Canoes > Vagabond Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vagabond Canoe by Innova Inflatable Canoes

Length: 12' 6" - Width: 38.0" - Starting at: $1249.00
See More Details about this Canoe
Innova Inflatable Canoes Logo

05-23-2008
Submitted by: A.WSend Email

I have had my Palava for a couple of months now, and it gets the thumbs up!
It's a nice size, plenty of space for day touring and I'd imagine a few days camping. It generally tracks very well when paddling solo with a single bladed paddle (much better than other inflatables I have used, but can't compare to a hardshell). It also paddles nicely with two people in!

It is quite a narrow boat but generally feels very stable. It inflates in around 10 minutes and is even easier and quicker to dry off and pack away in its bag.

The boat does seem to scratch quite easily, but they are very light scratches and more cosmetic damage than anything serious - its seems pretty robust!

I think this must be one of the best inflatable canoes on the market, and unlike many it is designed to be paddled like a traditional open canoe rather that a kayak!

PFD Buyers' Guide: