Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS Boundary Shoe Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS Boundary Shoe

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 6 Reviews

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Hats
  • Men's Wetsuits
  • Women's Wetsuits

07-24-2013

I bought these because my feet get really cold due to poor circulation. NO MORE! The high tops (just below my knees) mean my feet stay dry stepping in and out of my boats; wool socks inside plus the thick neoprene keep my feet comfortable even on the coldest days (down south at least). The heavy rubber soles seem like they will stand up to years of wear. They are also very comfortable. The adjustable top strap means they stay up securely, even though they are very easy to get on.

05-29-2013

Nice pair of boots; it is nice getting in and out of the kayak without wet feet,would highly recommend them. Good company to do business with.

11-27-2010

I would agree with the other reviewers. The only complaint I have about the boot is the arch support. There does not seem to be much. In fact, I usually do not have an issue with shoes/boots in that regard but after wearing these boots for several hours I note some foot pain. I suspect that an insert will take care of the problem but have not yet tried that approach.

11-24-2010
Submitted by: bmtSend Email

This is the second pair of NRS Boundary booties my wife and I have purchased: first pair is ten years old and still in pretty good shape: this yak bootie is warm, light weight, not bulky like rubber boots and such. And they are very comfortable, much like a jogging shoe without the thick profile: we use them in the winter to yak fish: feet stay dry and warm in our sit on top fishing yaks. If you wear a half size street shoe, buy the next whole size up: they will fit like a glove: excellent product. We shall never again be without them.

06-22-2009

Good design, very functional and comfortable. Dry feet are a great thing and this boot does the trick,and I would have given this boot a 10, however, I sent the first pair back because of a silicone like residue that came off on my socks and transferred to anything I stepped on (wood floors, other shoes) making them slick. It will clean up off the floors but when trying to clean it out of the boots, it didn't all come out. They sent me a new pair which was much better but the residue is still there a little. I'm keeping them because I like the boot a lot and hopefully it will wear off but in the meantime I'll be bringing an extra pair of socks.

04-25-2008

I recently purchased a pair of NRS boundary shoes to provide a little more protection for my dry suit. The thought of walking in a pair of wet shoes with sand and or what ever grinding away at my suitís gortex socks didnít set real well with me. So I purchased a pair of these boots and have been using them ever since the ice has melted off the local lakes.

So far the socks have been dry and clean. However the protection is only good as long as you donít step into water deeper than the boot is high. If you find yourself swimming, these boots provide an additional layer of thermal protection. The strap that goes over the top of the foot helps keep the boot in place, and I did not find my feet sliding around inside the boot when walking either up hill or down. Iíll be using these boots even when I transition from the dry suit to a wet suit, the boots are that comfortable. I would give these boots a rating of ten.