Product Reviews > Accessories > Wenonah Black Jack Carbon Bent Shaft Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Wenonah Black Jack Carbon Bent Shaft

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

11-06-2011

Light, stiff and razor sharp. Paddle for hours with no fatigue, excellent response and effortless in-water returns.

03-24-2008

It appears to be a relabled ZRE Medium. It looks and feels exactly the same out of the water and in use as my ZRE Medium carbon bent shaft. So, if you like the ZRE Medium, you'll like the Wenonah Black Jack.

WARNING: Do not confuse the Black Jack with the less expensive and heavier Wenonah Black Lite paddle! The Black Lite is 15 oz and I suspect that it may be a relabled ZRE Black Rec paddle, though I haven't actually seen a Black Lite. I do own a ZRE Black Reck and it's much different feeling to me than the ZRE Medium.

Note that the Black Jack is 11oz and the blade width appear to be available only in 8 5/8" wide. I bought mine slightly used last fall and have used it four or five times and like it very much.