Product Reviews > Accessories > Talic SlingSet Storage System Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Talic SlingSet Storage System

Talic Logo
See Products from Talic in the Buyers' Guide!
Talic in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Canoe Roost
  • Classic Freestanding Rack
  • Owasco Boat Storage Rack

06-28-2011

Simplicity Rules! I consulted Paddling.net because we needed a storage system for our two 12-foot kayaks, and I decided on the the Talic sling set. Its simplicity really intrigued me, and I was not disappointed.

The slings arrived just 4 days after ordering on a weekend. Mounting comes down to screwing two screws into studs, one for each sling. Done. The slings and mounts look well-made, the whole thing is inexpensive, and I wish everything about kayaking was as simple as this sling set.

03-12-2008
Submitted by: Talic SlingSetSend Email

This is simple, inexpensive, well-made, comes with stainless hardware, and does what it says it'll do. Perfect for quickly hanging my 16'6" sea kayak on the fence out back. Just make sure you have a way to mount the straps into something sturdy AND such that they are spaced properly so your boat hangs supported near the bulkheads.

Lasso Security Cables: